- The Fellowes Powershred® 90S Shredder is a powerful strip- cut shredder designed for 3-5 users in the office environment.
- As a Fellowes SOHO professional shredder it is manufactured to stand up to the demands of moderate – heavy use for productive disruption free shredding.
- The 90S is a security (DIN) level P-2 machine and can shred up to 18 sheets per pass into 5.8mm strip-cut particles, as a strip-cut machine it offers the user basic document security, so is more suited to disposing of information that is less sensitive.
- This paper shredder has an extended run time of 25 minutes non stop making it ideal for high volume office shredding, it can also shred credit cards, CDs, staples and paperclips and the generous 34 litre pull out bin allows for easy waste disposal and reduces the need for frequent emptying. It comes with a 2 year full warranty for the machine and 5 year warranty for the cutter.
- 34L pull-out bin for easy emptying
- For 3-5 users
- Powerful shredder for professional use
- Security Level 2
- Shreds 18 sheets of A4 paper per pass into 5.8 mm strip cut particles
- Shreds credit cards, staples, paperclips and CD
- Shreds non-stop for 25 minutes
- SilentShred® Technology minimises disruption in shared work spaces
- View Additional Documentation Links